Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Globe Is Not Warming Here

It was another spring weekend in Wyoming....


Lily was forced to find an alternative place to nap since there was no sun to warm her basket.....



There was nothing to do but shovel (that would be Dean), finish another block for Myra's nursery rhyme quilt



and bake....



If anybody out there is actually reading this, please send sunshine and warm air our way. Dean's arms are beginning to look like sticks and I swear his nose is turning orange and has grown long and pointy.....◦
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Send some to me too. All this snow is making me cranky! I want to wear sandals for goodness sakes!

Unknown said...

Cool block! And it looks like you didn't get impatient with the cookie decorating after all. They look great!

It's suppose to be in the 50's and 60's in Lincoln this weekend for your trip here, and while that's not quite what I'd call spring, I'm sure it will be a welcome respite from snow for you!

Cathy said...

Any place without snow will feel like paradise! I'm excited to come and help you celebrate your birthday Abby.